Tetric N-Ceram is a light-curing, radiopaque nano-hybrid composite based on nano-optimized technology for direct restorative procedures. It can be universally applied to restore teeth in the anterior and posterior region. Its nano-optimized filler technology is responsible for the material's unique chameleon effect and natural esthetic results.
Tetric N-Ceram demonstrates an exceptionally high level of radiopacity and thus significantly facilitates the diagnosis of secondary caries.
- Low shrinkage
- Low wear and high strength
- Nano colour pigments are responsible for the material´s unique chameleon effect and natural esthetic results
- The nano-modifier ensures optimum stability, excellent sculptability and convenient handling properties.
- Polymerization in only 10 seconds (≥ 1.100 mW/cm2 per increment) possible.
– Excellent radiopacit
– Good polishabilit
– Nano-fillers complete the finely tuned filler technology
– Nano-colour pigments are responsible for the material’s unique chameleon effect
– The nano-modifier ensures optimum stability and excellent sculptability
– The material does not stick to the instruction.