SEPTANEST 1:200,000 and SEPTANEST 1:100,000 contain the active ingredients: Articaine hydrochloride, a local anaesthetic to prevent the pain, and Adrenaline (epinephrine) acid tartrate, a vasoconstrictor, which makes it last longer (adrenaline narrows the blood vessels at the site of injection.
Features & benefits
- Septanest 40mg/ml plus adrenaline 0.01 mg/ml (1/100 000) is particularly appropriate for procedures of longer duration and when there is a risk of significant bleeding into the operative field.
- Fast onset to avoid delay before effective analgesia is achieved.
- No-methylparaben formulation to avoid allergic reactions on sensitive patients.
- 100% latex-free.
- Terminal sterilization of product/cartridges by the Gold Standard method for Health Autorities around the world.
- Milar label covered glass cartridges to minimize risk of injury in the event of a cartridge breakage.