Pro Glider is a single-file, single-use glide path file. With M-wire metallurgy and increasing tapers from 2% to over 8% along its active portion, pre-shaping canals has never been safer, faster and easier. M-wire has been shown to significantly improve flexibility and provide a 400% greater resistance to cyclic fatigue. A progressively tapered design over the active portion of a single file reduces the potential for taper lock and the dangerous screw effect.
Because of its design, metallurgy, and unique movement, Pro Glider cuts a safer, faster and more fully tapered pathway to length compared to a fixed tapered stainless steel size 15 hand file.
Pro Glider Features
- One single mechanical glide path file
- Progressive tapers from 2% to 8% over its length
- Offers a smoother "glide path" transition
- Metallurgic ally enhanced utilizing M-wire technology
- Controlled, smooth, inward cutting action
- A one file glide path solution
- Made with M-Wire NiTi Alloy
- Uniquely shaped with a variable taper
- Conveniently packaged in presterilized blister packs (3 per pack)
- All files are size 16/.02 white, available in 21 mm, 25 mm or 31 mm