OptraDam Plus is an anatomically shaped rubber dam for the absolute isolation of the working field. It provides retraction of lips and cheeks during dental treatment and offers the clinician increased visibility and accessibility. In addition, the device facilitates the evacuation of water spray. OptraDam Plus features high flexibility and elasticity in all directions of movement, provides patient comfort and assists in keeping the patient's mouth open. OptraDam Plus is made of latex and powdered with corn starch. OptraDam Plus is available in regular and small sizes. OptraDam Plus is based on an innovative, three-dimenional technique to establish a completely dry treatment field. Due to its anatomical shape and flexible, three-dimensional design, OptraDam is completely different from conventional rubber dams.
Easy application thanks to the integrated frame and pre-printed arch template
- Enhanced flexibility of the plastic rings
- Placed easily in the patient's mouth.
- Automatically adapts to the sulcus.
- Better isolation:- Because of the improved elastic resilience of the latex material, contact points can be overcome easily, which facilitates the isolation procedure.
- High patient comfort( because of flexible, three-dimensional design )
- Due to the enhanced elasticity of the material, the lips and cheeks are even more gently retracted around the circumference of the mouth. Consequently, OptraDam Plus is now even more comfortable to wear even during lengthy procedures.
- Simultaneous isolation of both arches thanks to the tension-free placement
- Its anatomical shape helps to create a considerably larger treatment field. At the same time complete isolation of both arches is achieved.