Metapex is a temporary root canal filling material with excellent radiopacity. Metapex is an antibacterial, premixed paste composed of Calcium Hydroxide with Iodoform. Metapex is ideal for many applications
- Exposed pulp in capping and pulpotomy.
- Root canal filling for deciduous teeth.
- Internal and external root resorption.
- Weeping canal.
- Easy cleaning and removal.
- Excellent antibacterial effect and radiopacity.
- Premixed paste in a convenient syringe.
- Excellent accessibility to the root canal and prevention of cross-contamination.