FLEXCEED, with its lowest contact angle, displaces moisture and lows into subgingival areas rather than lowing away to mucosal surfaces, thus producing accurate impression detail.
It has High Initial Hydrophilicity & Viscosity . It gets pushed into the sub-gingival area easily to register the details. The flow of FLEXCEED Putty-Wash is better than most of the brands.
FLEXCEED LIGHT BODY is more hydrophilic:
The initial contact angle of a water droplet on an impression material helps measures the ability of a material to wet surfaces
FLEXCEED exhibits the highest tear strength to give an accurate impression detail everytime.
The subgingival and interproximal regions of the impression are often very thin and can tear during the removal of the impression. FLEXCEED has been tested to have the highest strength to resist tearing in comparison to other vps impression materials.
- Better reproduction detail with two viscosities (Putty & Light Body)
- Exhibits pseudo-plastic properties for precision which is not found in alginates
- Superior tear strength than any other VPS material
- Better dimensional stability – multiple models can be poured up to two weeks
- Good hydrophilicity
- Compatible with gypsum products
- Superior wetting characteristics ensuring gypsum working cast is hard with smooth surface