The Cavity Access Z Set - developed in conjunction with Dr. Ruddle, Dr. Machtou and Dr. West - offers an improved method for access preparation in a single package.
- Ceramic Crown:
- The Cavity Access Set allows you to remove the whole pulp chamber roof giving you access to all root canals,
- To have an irrigation reservoir during RCT,
- To provide a correct basis for the restoration,
- To have direct root canal access for better Endodontic quality.
- These burs are used to cut in a surfacial way into the occlusal face in order to remove the whole pulp chamber roof – including all pulp horns – by gradually moving down towards the pulp chamber.
- Removes pulp.
- Direct Root Canal Access.
- Irrigation Reservoir attached.