Probe is a tapered, rod-like instrument calibrated in mm with a tip, measuring 0.5 mm.
Dental Probing should be a part of every professional oral diagnosis procedure.
Periodontal Probe is also referred as - Stethoscope or Dipstick of tooth support.
Parts of Probe -
- Working end.
1) Made of high-grade Stainless Steel.
2) Color Code Bands present with Black Color.
3) WHO Probe has a blunt 0.5 mm ball at the tip.
4) Easy to use.
5) Thin anatomic ends.
6) Ergonomic Design -
- Hollow handles.
- Light Weight.
- Less FatiGUE.
- Enhanced Working Efficiency.
- More Comfort.
7) Rust Free :
- Corrosion Resistant - Passivated.
Autoclavable at 135-degree celsius.