Calahyd - RC is premixed oil based Calcium Hydroxide Paste containing Iodoform. The addition of iodoform to calcium hydroxide improves radiopacity and adds an antibacterial agent to the paste.
Non hardening paste, solublized calcium hydroxide remains active in root canal for a longer time..
- For direct and indirect pulp capping and pulpotomy.
- Apexifications and hard tissue formations.
- Temporary or permanent filling material for infected root canal.
- Treatment of root restoration.
- Acid protection when applying etches technique.
- Perfect cavity liner under all filling materials.
- Ideal for infected root canal and vital pulpotomies in deciduous teeth.
- Can be used in conjunction with Gutte Percha points and regular root canal sealants.