The Touareg CloseFit™ spiral implant system offers a unique, strong and solid conical-hex connection. The conical-hex connection enables implants to be used in all indications and regions in the lower and upper jaw. The Morse Taper Connection minimizes micro movements between the implant and abutment. The Touareg CloseFit™ spiral implant system is comprised of a tapered core implants with a spiral tap, promoting increased immediate stability.
With their unique tip and double lead thread design, these implants slice through bone unlike conventional self-tapping implants, which scrape the bone away as they tap. By repositioning bone as it is being inserted, Touareg CloseFit™ implants can be placed at different angles for exceptional primary stability and optimal restorative orientation, along with improved esthetics and a better loading distribution.
- OsseoFix™ Surface Treatment
- High primary stability, even in Type IV bone
- Double lead thread
- Redirecting capability for more accurate implant placement
- Built-in platform switching and a strong CloseFit™ connection
- Requires minimally invasive surgery
- Immediate function / loading capability in all bone types